Business & Organization Membership Program
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations are the backbone of any community. In our neighborhood there is a very special relationship between local businesses and organizations and the people they serve. Your wins are celebrated by us, your challenges are felt by us. At a time when so many of you are re-imaging your delivery methods and service offerings, we at Historic Germantown look for ways to play a role in keeping our community connected.
This year, Historic Germantown is launching a Business & Organization Membership Program to build deeper connections between neighbors, local businesses, and institutions in our community. Our hope is to begin new relationships, strengthen old ones, and celebrate the wonderful things Northwest Philadelphia has to offer. The Business & Organization Membership Program gives the opportunity to increase your name awareness and to contribute to preserving the rich cultural history and diversity of the Northwest.
- Listing on Historic Germantown Website Listing in Germantown Crier Magazine Listing in HG BusinessDirectory
- Sign/Placard on Storefront (“Proud Supporter of Historic Germantown”) Historic Germantown Family Passport to Historic Sites
- Subscription to Germantown Crier Magazine
- Invitation to Programs & Events
- Free Access to Germantown Historical Society Library Opportunity to Sponsor Programs & Events
- Discounted Advertising Rates in the Northwest Local Newspaper
(Click on the level below)
Christopher Sauer Level 1-5 Employees $150
Katherine Minehart Level 6-14 Employees $300
John Trower Level 14+ Employees $600